2010년 3월 11일 목요일

plagarism thoughts

This paper by kyoko Yamada is very sensational to me. Her thoughts about plagarism are very acceptable to me. Above all, I understand plagarism. Frankly speaking, I think that plagiarism is only stealing in the text without any acknowledgement. So I have tried to avoid it. But now I understand that it will be positive in a sense under EFL environment. Of coure I don't purse plagiarism, I tell you how to avoid plagiarism.

So I'll use how to avoid it in my class. Most of my students are highscool students for SAT. So I've never thought yet about plagarism. But now I think these skills for avoiding plagiarism are very useful while they(EFL reader or writer) develop their learning ability.

In my opinion, The korean EFL environment isn't bad in hardware. But this is not true software-culture and ideological backgrounds. So we korean teacher ourselves will acknowledge this problem and try to solve it in years to come.

댓글 1개:

  1. Well, What do you think that SAT instructor in Seoul stole the Question Paper in Thailand to go over it to student in U.S last month as one of SAT teacher?

    답글삭제