2010년 3월 18일 목요일

Interesting topic-how to listening

Okay, What I really want to learn is listening. As a korean english teacher, it is impossible mission to organize listening curriculm. Frankly speaking, I don't know what should happen in a typical listening class because there is no typical listening class in my middle or highschool time.
But I know It is very important to listen. As EFL, I had a hard time in listening to others. And now I'm still feeling hard.
As you know, our TESOL MOLL have a course for Listening. Of course I take the course. I want the course to lead me to understand how to teach for listening.

댓글 2개:

  1. Hey, that you for your ideas . . . you will need to refine your perspective and topic further, but choosing one is a great first step :)

    cheers,
    e

    답글삭제
  2. and BTW I need you to do the reading!!

    cheers,
    e

    답글삭제